Currency For I (Single) F4F

TheArciDiavolo

Hello All!!

This is a track I collaboratively produced then wrote & uploaded a couple days back as a part of the launch of my promotional plan for myself, as well as any artists I collaborate with in the near future. The promotional plan is a minimum of 1 release everyday, this is the 5th.

Those samples in the beginning are really awesome. When the vocals kick it really reminds me of some Eyedea and Abilities. I love how you were able to create such an interesting song using such few elements. This track is truly unique.

some grimy hip hop beat. really nice beat. change that bass now and then, just to keep the dynamics, and maybe add additional instrument to add a bit more energy. good job!

I love those samples man! This different, I like it. But at sometimes I couldn't understand the vocals, it seemed like things were clashing. Maybe its me, but keep up the good work!

This is pretty dope, well produced and well mixed. Some things I can not understand. You should really add some more flavor to the drums, make them sound fatter. The kicks introduced at 0:43 are dope. Keep this up though, the vibes are pretty dope if you count this as a interlude. Also one other thing that'd be dope is if you can add a gate or something to remove that background noise from the vocals or get iZotope RX or a similar program. The rapping is dope when it comes up. Good shit.

Also, thanks for the feedback!

definitely something new. that clap is tight though i might need to swipe it from ya and process it. i enjoyed the samples although i dont feel the energy of the track like i know it has the potential and capability to be in my opinon it felt slow and never ending like i was always waiting for it to drop into some crazy piece of art nontheless still dope ! stay up brotha

Def a different style and I appreciate the creativity and courage to not follow the trends. Nice ambient style that sits well for Summer ridin in my whip.

always been a fan of voice clips in tracks, they're utilized well here. Not a big fan of the drums on here esp the clap. The beat in general doesn't have a real progression, which may have been intentional. Lyrics are pretty cool, theyre said in a very spoken word way. The voice clip that comes in after you say your first 'verse' is louder than the rest, throwed me off a bit. The concept for this is cool but I think it could have been executed a little better. For sure a unique sound tho keep going dude good stuff

Back