Curren$y Type Joint!!

i liked your overall melody. The choir could've been spread out a bit more but otherwise I fuck with your style! I just dropped a new track. Leave a comment or like if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

I feel like the beat lacks real structure - which made it kind of boring to listen to. The mixing is fine, and so are the drums and the melody is pretty interesting. But I just feel like it wasn't structured in a way that would make all of these ideas to sound compelling as a unity - if that makes sense? I feel like the beat just menders a lot. If you could incorporate more interesting deviations, I think this would be next level.

Feedback on this please Can't Connect with Anyone [F4F]

This beat is a breath of fresh air! Haven't heard a sound selection like this in a while...real tasteful music you made right here. You did well with variation and slight switch ups throughout the song. Not familiar with Nipsey Hustle but can definitely hear Curren$y on this. Dropped you some likes and comments on your YT and soundcloud accounts.

Please give my latest beat a listen and let me know what I can improve on!

G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

This beat is a breath of fresh air! Haven't heard a sound selection like this in a while...real tasteful music you made right here. You did well with variation and slight switch ups throughout the song. Not familiar with Nipsey Hustle but can definitely hear Curren$y on this. Dropped you some likes and comments on your YT and soundcloud accounts.

Please give my latest beat a listen and let me know what I can improve on!

G-Eazy | Big Sean type beat - Forgiveness [F4F]

Thanks for the love bro!!! Returning the favor!

Back