Cracking Boom Bap

Interesting vibe with the soft sample combined with the hard hitting boom bap drums, reminds me of Jedi Mind Tricks. Love how you filtered out the sample for certain sections so it felt crazy majestic when the high frequencies kicked in again. Hard to say anything bad about this man, maybe I would like a bassline to come to the forefront a bit more but overall dope work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

Interesting vibe with the soft sample combined with the hard hitting boom bap drums, reminds me of Jedi Mind Tricks. Love how you filtered out the sample for certain sections so it felt crazy majestic when the high frequencies kicked in again. Hard to say anything bad about this man, maybe I would like a bassline to come to the forefront a bit more but overall dope work !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts ! Here's a link.

Drake Sample Beat ! F4F Guaranteed

Thanks man. Thats some great feedback, I will re work the bassline. Just so you know, those vocal elements were not from the sample, i match the key, and played them using Output Exhale.

Hey there !

You upped some pretty cool dark beats there on your SC ! Really like your samples and your drums as well as the mixing style. Your beats got their own sound.

The track "Jazzy" sound pretty cool to me - very nice delay techniques and pretty advanced rythm on the drums. The sample dosent get boring because its very long and complex. I'd take out some high frequencies there to make it more enjoyable if you wanna listen to the track in a loop for example to write some lyrics on the beat.

Feel free to drop in on my SC 2.

Peace

https://soundcloud.com/michael-edward-wolicki/thre-days-grace-wake-up-zhero

Back