Conscious Hip-Hop with HARMONy | feed4FEED

attachment.php

Produced by kerb

Cover Art taken by Matt Bigting (www.mattbigtingphotos.com)

This track is the first project me and Jeralyn have ever done. The wait is finally over and now the world can now hear what me and her have to offer musically.

She has a lot of talent. Working with Jeralyn has already taught me many aspects of harmonizing and vocalizing through your voice. It's tough at times when your limited to the notes and tones your body and mind can handle but I truly have no limit. That if all I had to do was try that I'd always give it a chance every time. I know it might not sound amazing but trying is better than never finding out if the pool was cold or not.

Attachments

• Confusion.jpg
    Confusion.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
The cover was a photograph taken by a friend of mine at work who just loves what he does and I couldn't help but expose his talents through my music.

Hey man! so a few things... your vocals sound a little flat with the girl singing too. if you have melodyne you could fix that quick or rerecord =(. the beat is tight and the mix is good. I just feel like your presence and passion are lacking though especially for this type of track you should be almost in tears or mad or both and I wanna feel it. otherwise good stuff man keep at it!!

check out my new single!
Sweet Sorrow K Dangerous F4F!! first single from my new album! Raw as hell =)

You Sound A Lil Dry On The Flo, Vocals Are A Lil Low. Get Your Lyrics Up A Lil More. I LIke The Feel Of The Track And Where You're Tryng To Go, Chick Can Sound Sings Like She Would Be On Sum Ol School Tupac Tracks, Here Mix Could Have Been Better Too. The TRack Is Nice Far As Concept. I Vybes With It Becuz I Know Where You're Tryna Go By Mr Being A Rapper. Mix Could Be Better All Together. Keep Up The Work And Youll Get There Man.

Return The Feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...od-idbeats-official-video-feed4feed-498683/3/

Back