Common - 6th Sense (Archangels Remix) F4F

Nicely done! Nothin like some Common on the track. Only small critique is that I feel like the big kick is getting a little bit in the way of the vocal. If youre not doing it already, I might suggest sidechaining to help dip some of those frequencies. Other than that, it's pretty solid. Really dig the vibe. Beat fits the acapella well. Keep it up bro.

This sounds perfect, all the levels are nice. Like the metallic sounds, and the drum pattern is tight. Nice drop, can't think of any improvements to be made...

I dug this a lot. I liked the way the drums hit, and I really liked how all the various sounds were pieced together. It was very well made. Good work on this.

common 6th sense -Like the different taste you gave this song in the remix. The only thing that throws me off is that the chords and progressions kinda clash with Bilal’s vocals in the chorus. Other than that, I love the musical elements within the beat. It definitely gives it a good contrast towards DJ Premier’s original boom bap style. Keep it up!

Feedback appreciated: https://ajani1.bandcamp.com/album/oguns-offerings-vol-4-screamin-on-thailand-speedboats

Back