Come On (Flatblush Zombies x The Underachievers style)

fifEST

Beatmaker
Hollaa FP Family,

Been away for a while, just resting about all of this but now im back, today finished one demo and soon i go for a next one.

Youtube link

Well about the beat, i was trying to make something new school and this is the demo, im open for collab work on this beat, if someone has some crazy good idea! :)

100% Feed4feed, love ya'll

Fif

mix is ok-this this beta could benefit from more melodic elements, as well as switchups in the melody-it feels pretty repetitive.

I agree about the melodic elements needing added. The synth itself is 'OK', just sounds a little generic to me, to be honest. Drums are the highlight here, did pretty well with those.

I like where you were going with this. Keep adding stuff in, just needs to be fuller! I hit you with a sub to your channel.

If you get a chance, hit me back with one if you like what you hear. Stay, 9th Wonder Type Beat (Returning all feedback and subs!)

I agree with you all guys!!! This is just my first time to make something 100%. Im actually more into MPC producing with samples.
So thats why im open to collab work with this beat...
Im not really educated about melodic stuff and my beats can be sound maybe little bit empty because of it.

Im satisfied with the drive i made with that beat, but i need help with melodic side, even if i have idea, i dont know the keys and how to make it work all together.
Like for an example i would like make some reverb elements for higher notes in some times, to make it more maybe Ronny J style like weed beat if ya know what i mean :D
The current melody came just with a hour of try but for a person who know the keys, maybe 5 minutes...

So if somebody up to help me dig out the sweetspot and feel what i want to give out from this beat then i would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: I GIVE FEEDBACK LITTLE BIT LATER CUZ IM AT WORK! :)

Last edited:
Feeds done, waiting for new ones! :)

Also im open for great ideas for making this beat more bangin!

Back