Come check out my track State Wide F4F

The piano is dope as fuck, the beat has serious potential but needs to be mixed better. As far as the vocals go I feel like you have a decent flow but I feel like the volume on the vocals was low. Also try and switch up your flow from chill to energetic and ivce versa to add more contrasting parts, keeps it interesting because you probably want to make the song longer as well I'm guessing. Good work bro !

Check me out as well, let me know what you think ! https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/hotline-fling-prod-by-gotham

Dude that beat is dope! Like Gotham said, the mixing could be better but this track has so much potential! The vocals could have higher volume. I am in love with that beat though. I followed you and liked your trac. I also checked out a couple more tracks, will keep you on the follow for real! Please leave a like and a comment on my new video, I would appreciate it! Stay blessed!

@MobBeatz Damn boy! I love that track! I appreciate your feedback and likes. I followed you back too, most def gotta keep my eye on ya work. Do you mix and master on vocals?

Back