Club Type Beat (Feedback in 24 hrs or less)

Hey guys,

I'm want to submit this track for a instrumental album a partner of mine is making. Let me know one thing you like about this beat and one thing you don't like/feel like it needs improvemet and why.

And post a link to your latest track and I'll drop you some constructive feedback. Thanks!

Hey man good bones. It's got good structure and sounds just needs a little bit in the way of mixing. Also it sounds like the sub bass has a few notes out of key. May want to look into that. Other than that good job man keep grinding!

Dreamy Hip Hop Beat

The melody is dope and doesn't need much work, the vocal chants could do with some layers as I think it would sound better if it sounded like more people were shouting "hey" as it would sound more hype. I hope that makes sense!

I can't hear a kick very well but with that being said I'm on my Macbook speakers. Love the bass line, over all I think its a dope track just needs some work on the mix.

Check me out :) Royalty Free Hard Diss Type Trap Beat | Hip-hop Instrumental - YouTube

overall it's a pretty decent track, it has a Iggy Azalea type vibe to it, definitely could hear her on it, mixing could use a little more work as some sounds seem to overpower others but it does have a nice club vibe to it. I just recently upoladed a track titled "up in the club" which made the post stand out to me check it out

think the bell needs to be eqed to bring the higher frequencies out more. the bass matches the song but for some reason it seems off i dont know how to explain it overall its a great track like how simple it is and i always love the g funk whistle it turns any song into gold

listening to this song is just fun and all i picture is low riders in the hood its great !

Hey thanks, i tend to shift my basslines a tad bit over to give a more natural swing so they don't sound robotic, gives the track a bounce

One thing I like about this beat is the overall vibe. It's definitely a club banger. The mix is on point as well. Bass mixed to perfection. Early 2000s type beat in my opinion.

What this I don't like about this beat is the quality of some of the sounds you used. Maybe just came out of not so stellar drum kits. Some of the sounds have a cheesy quality. Like the scratching is one example. Sounds like you sampled it from another song if you will.

Overall though great work man.

Check out my track here
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

overall it's a pretty decent track, it has a Iggy Azalea type vibe to it, definitely could hear her on it, mixing could use a little more work as some sounds seem to overpower others but it does have a nice club vibe to it. I just recently upoladed a track titled "up in the club" which made the post stand out to me check it out

Thanks for the feed. I had the same thoughts re: the mix but wanted to get a second opinion from others.

But yea mane, your beat got the same vibe as mine. The mix is good, better than mine lol. All the instruments sound very high-quality imo The only I would've changed would been the hats.

Back