Cloud rap/toronto type beat - looking for feedback

Z-tracks

Enter your zip code here

This beat I made couple days ago gives off a cloud rap vibe. very ambient and sparse like early OVO (Drake 'Successful'). Only been at this for less than a year so wanted some feedback!

This one is real good right here, real smooth. I don't really see much problems, for somebody that's been at this for a year, you're doing good my man, so keep it up. This beat right here is better than good though. You should definitely consider doing a Part 2 to this beat sometime in the future!

Makes me wanna burn one and watch the sunset... smooth bro... love how you switched it up when the hats and everything came in too, keep doing your thing... peace...

reeeeelly nice vibe!

for me whos not fucking with cloud rap so much, a female singer would make it perfect and some nice verses too.

im just not sure about the sound of the hihat. maybe its a liiiittle bit too loud or present at all. hope you get what i mean.

but really good stuff (especially to smoke to) !

reeeeelly nice vibe!

for me whos not fucking with cloud rap so much, a female singer would make it perfect and some nice verses too.

im just not sure about the sound of the hihat. maybe its a liiiittle bit too loud or present at all. hope you get what i mean.

but really good stuff (especially to smoke to) !

Respect man that means so much really hahha. And ya my vision is to get a female R&B singer on this hook hahahha

Hey man this is super vibey, atmospheric and chill.

The intro is fantastic and you build it up to just the right moment. The track is, as a whole, very minimal and deep.

You've nailed the sound you were going for on the head.

The only thing I feel this beat could have that would really take it to the next level would be some more effect work in terms of building up the phases...some risers, some cybmols etc.

As well as this I can imagine a really majestic, uplifting choir sound coming in when that synth key melody starts come in. I think if you layered that with an uplifting choir it would really make it pop.

Dope work man though, keep it up.

Please return when you have a chance my dude:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ark-trappy-gangster-vibes-feed-4-feed-520250/

Back