Classic Gritty Lo Fi Hip Hop #Nothing but Bars F4F

MuhalXtra1387

This is a gritty Lo-Fi Hip Hop track that I rapped on, let me know what you guys think. I came with nothing but bars guys. If you fuck with it please follow me on SoundCloud. Also I am down to collab so send me some stuff.

Please drop your links to your tracks, I am definetely going to give honest feedback

Thank you for checking me out, all the support is much appreciated!

Yup the tyler creator is exactly what I was going for man, thank you for the listen I'm going to check out more of your stuff

The production is nice the beat sounds nice and gritty your lyrics are dope to only thing I would say needs tweaking is the volume of the vocals they need to be turned up or the beat needs to be turned down.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/f4f-wale-x-bryson-tiller-x-kehalni-type-beat-juicy-fruit-543923/#post50081805

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely agree for the next song I will make sure that I tweak the volume of the beat and the vocals. Thank you for the feedback everyone I will be checking out your tracks now and give you some feedback!:victory:

Back