Classic Boombap, what rapper you hear over this?

Much love to everyone who checked out the beat :) you guys are awesome. Maybe I should do a Chi town inspired beat tape. Common, Chance, & Kanye compilation ha

10/10, you just recapture that mid-90's golden age hip hop sound. Just get a DJ to lay some scratches on the hook. Good swing on the drums and overall excellent drum selection.

I could definitely hear a conscious rapper like Common, Mos Def, Lupe(or collab btw all 3 of em) going in on this beat.

I do boom bap, old school hip hop too. Can you leave me some feedback on my latest beat? Dark boom bap beat.

Sorry for late feedback been hella busy but onto the beat. This is hella CLEAN I love these instrumentals that are just filled with good vibes that put people in happy moods. Production is on point great sample choice and chops the drums sound dope, hit hard and have bounce to them and the sound-selection is fire too, the mix sounds super clean each sound can be heard clearly and the main elements shine through the mix overall really dope instrumental I can hear Common, Vince Staples, J. Cole & many more artist on this beat great work.

very inspiring beat, well done
there is nothing i didn't like about this beat, everything sounded perfectly together I definitely can hear J. cole on this one

Leave a Feedback on my thread please [Thread Link]

Back