Clarity Again - F4F 1000% !!!!!!!!

TheIntangiblez

been a while here's something different for me...any and all feedback much appreciated...all SC comments & feedback returned as always!

Last edited:
this is dope fam i definitely can hear this at a festival where everybody loosin it lol.. Keep it up fam!

I can't imagine rapper strong enough to rap on this lol

Nice beginning, kick's works well and transitions are insane. Drop is great, i really appreciate and find myself dancing on the chair with this production. Great details here and there, mix sounds balanced and with dope playing on my headset. Closed hat sounds right, synth's choosing and tunes were greatly experimented. Could you review this indian beat type that i made?

this is sick as fuck! really nice sonic selection going on. Any tips on where you learned to do the crazy edm sounds and transitions? Also what's your mixing chain look like on the drums? They're bangin! I always wanna make stuff like this but I need to get some new sounds or make some bad lol

Last edited:
Nice beginning, kick's works well and transitions are insane. Drop is great, i really appreciate and find myself dancing on the chair with this production. Great details here and there, mix sounds balanced and with dope playing on my headset. Closed hat sounds right, synth's choosing and tunes were greatly experimented. Could you review this indian beat type that i made?

Just returned feed! Thanks!

Commented and liked and followed! This is a banger for sure. So unique and creative I would love to have the skills you possess. For sure bigups. Definitely appreciate some innovative shit!

I have started a soundcloud repost thread in hopes to help producers like to me get more plays of there songs that they would like to get more plays of. Let me know if you are interested in getting your song reposted. I know it sounds petty to ask for a repost but it definitely helps get more plays making your hard work payoff.... My soundcloud repost thread

this is sick as fuck! really nice sonic selection going on. Any tips on where you learned to do the crazy edm sounds and transitions? Also what's your mixing chain look like on the drums? They're bangin! I always wanna make stuff like this but I need to get some new sounds or make some bad lol

Thanks for the feed homie...for the big EDM synths on the build ups I mostly use NI massive...and for drums I usually layer a long low passed 808 with two kicks...one really short one for the the attack and then a bassier one for the meatier sound...i also like the legacy precomputed fx in FL studio 10 the amp knob makes the drums knock harder...

Last edited:
Back