Chris Brown x Tyga Type Beat - F4F

That's some hot Lead in the beginning with the high synth slide, very worthy or radio airplay, the whole song is very good. It definitely could use Ariana Grande or the like singing too ;).

Last edited:
Nice beat bro!! I really like it those melody is sooo sick!! The baseline is good, the trapwork is nice, good plucked melody. Keep on the good work!!
I have subbed your youtube channel and liked your video would you pls return the favor!

Nice beat bro!! I really like it those melody is sooo sick!! The baseline is good, the trapwork is nice, good plucked melody. Keep on the good work!!
I have subbed your youtube channel and liked your video would you pls return the favor!

J Trap subbed back...by the way thanks for the feedback and the subscription and good work with those beats man.I particulary love the one you dropped here, love the chill vibe and the way you chosen all the drums and sounds.

This is really good! I like your melody a lot, the bells are great!
Bounce - [FREE] by Euh | Free Listening on SoundCloud
:):berzerk:

Thanks for your feedback man , really appreciate it.I took my time and checked your beat...basicaly the idea is good, it has an r&b - ish vibe, but, instead of that synth stab that plays those 4 notes you could've used some smooth rhodes.Also, you should've added more variation like some different melodies playing on half-verse, some more instruments.Anyways, dream and achieve on. Good work!

damn bro this is kinda hot !! i got that Nic Nac x DJ Mustard vibe bro .. KEEP IT UP!!!! i just subbed and 'liked' the vid :)

Back