Chris Brown Type Beat "Tonight is the Night"! F4F!

G-Town Beats

Check this new beat out.
Leave some feedback.
Feel free to comment and like.
Drop your links so I can return.

Peace

G-Town Beats

The beat is raw bruh. I really could see chris brown on this beat. I noticed that your mix came out pretty clear. I have trouble with the mixing and mastering myself, I'm trying to get some feedback on this beat I'm working on. I need some pointers on how I can make it come out clearer.
can you possible check it out?
if so its greatly appreciated

Need Feedback on a mix. Please help me

The beat is raw bruh. I really could see chris brown on this beat. I noticed that your mix came out pretty clear. I have trouble with the mixing and mastering myself, I'm trying to get some feedback on this beat I'm working on. I need some pointers on how I can make it come out clearer.
can you possible check it out?
if so its greatly appreciated

Need Feedback on a mix. Please help me

thx man! I check you out and try to help you.

Great job again G. definitely can hear Chris Brown on this. I love thae vocal chops they goes perfectly with the overall vibe. Good lead work on the hook. As usual the mix is on point. Keep up with the good work!

Let me know what you think: Bryson Tiller Type Beat - Tonight

Like everyone else said, I think Chris Brown was the perfect 'Type Beat' choice!

The melody is real cool, I like it. Good drums. Really feeling your sound choices. Not much to say man, you did a good job! I think the snaps might be JUUUUST a little too loud? That's the only knock I had against it though.

Check me out if you get a chance, and if you like what you hear, hit me with a subscribe! Jealousy (Feedback 4 Feedback, Always!)

Another banger man, seems like you found your lane with these club joints. Personally I'm not that good at making these type of beats so you amaze me everytime. I love how playful your shit sounds a nice break from the darkness haha. Drums are knockin and great work on the sound selection ! Shit makes you wanna dance.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

Another banger man, seems like you found your lane with these club joints. Personally I'm not that good at making these type of beats so you amaze me everytime. I love how playful your shit sounds a nice break from the darkness haha. Drums are knockin and great work on the sound selection ! Shit makes you wanna dance.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

thx bro! Apreciate that very much.

Back