Chris Brown Type Beat - Need help with this beat (100% feedback return)

i dig them drums, the melody is pretty commercial sounding i think it would suit chris brown or maybe a drake or someone like that. cool synth that comes in underneath the melody. I would say maybe some of the sounds are a bit cliche like the siren effect etc. But overall the beat works. U going to get someone on it? Keep it up man. What do you think of this? Let me know: Theresa corbyn (official music video)

This is dope as the user above said the melodies are very commercial sounding and thats good its the type of catchy interesting melodies people wanna hear in this style of music, they are very vibrant and energetic the drums are also dope and hit hard personally I can't think of anything to improve I quite like this how it is also the switch up you added kept the beat from becoming repetitive so that was a good idea. If you was to add anything else I say some wider reverb and delays to spread out the mix not too wide though overall really nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Motivate - Saweetie x Nipsey Hussle x YG x SOB X RBE (West Coast) Type Beat

This is good. Nice clarity in the UPPER-MIDS, which is something I don't often hear in these groups.

The bass is a little too loud, like 2dbs.

This song doesn't really break up on loud playback either, which is good and another rarity.

Good job sonically!

Sounds pretty commercial, which tbh isn't a bad thing. Like it's the typical club banger(like a DJ Mustard circa 2013 beat) which is what you're going for and you've added. Sounds clean

I can't think of much to really add to. I'd probably get the kick knocking a bit more if it doesn't affect the overall mix but that's more stylistic, could probably just be the crappy headphones I got on.

Feedback on my latest beat.

W3 by Mango. Chilled out rap beat. Feedback returned

This is good. Nice clarity in the UPPER-MIDS, which is something I don't often hear in these groups.

The bass is a little too loud, like 2dbs.

This song doesn't really break up on loud playback either, which is good and another rarity.

Good job sonically!

Hey, thanks for taking your time to leave some feedback.The thing is that the beat is raw , that's the problem with the 2db bass volume.I wanted to post it like this before I start mixing and mastering so I'll have it polished afterwards in case I have to change something.Again thanks a lot for your feedback, appreciate the love!

Sounds pretty commercial, which tbh isn't a bad thing. Like it's the typical club banger(like a DJ Mustard circa 2013 beat) which is what you're going for and you've added. Sounds clean

I can't think of much to really add to. I'd probably get the kick knocking a bit more if it doesn't affect the overall mix but that's more stylistic, could probably just be the crappy headphones I got on.

Feedback on my latest beat.

W3 by Mango. Chilled out rap beat. Feedback returned

Hi, and thanks for your time leaving some feedback.As I said in the description, this isn't the final mix (not even mixed)...about the knocking kick, well, my krk's do a very good job with the clarity so for now i think making the kick knocking would be a mistake, I think it would sound boring and it takes to much room.But i'll give it a shot.Thank you again for your feedback, I'm goin' to leave some for you aswell.Peace bro!

Hey boys, returned the feedback to everyone.I really appreciate your time and your ideas really matters to me, so since you guys find the arrangement ok, I'll start doing the final mix.Thank you againg and all of you, keep up the good work!

Back