Chris Brown Type Beat "Do It Right" F4F

Dope track try a less little less reverb on the main the Melody sound better than most of Dj mustard's stuff

Def a Chris Brown beat, although, at first listen, it's a bit too familiar of a track. These type of tracks will get you popularity, but make sure to try to experiment and bring your own sounds into your tracks so you don't sound like a clone producer. But nonetheless it's a great track! Very well mixed, although I personally think it gets a bit too repetitive after a while, but that can be fixed when you add lyrics onto the track. Great work homie!

Here's my thread. Lmk what you think!

Yo bro, The beat is clear and perfect. Got no negative comments to say. The choice of instruments is wonderful. Good job. You got skills man. Keep up the good work!!

I could definitely hear Chris Brown on this. The synths are very catchy, and the overall structure of the beat is made perfectly for a radio single. This was put together very well, and the overall mix is pretty good too. Greatly done.

You pulled off the whole style pretty well, I feel like some sounds you used are a bit out of place but nothing too big

I think the drums are laid well, I get the feeling that you going some kind of "mustard" way with this beat, and it works well. Maybe as an advice, try to add another synth, pluck, or lead, because the main synth gets a bit repetitive. My other advice will be, maybe add some Filters og Plugins to your mix, such as Fl Love Philter, if you are using Fruity loops studio.

Keep up the work!

this beat is awesome you did a great job of capturing that dj mustard sound and giving it your own style, really ****in w the kicks too. how'd you get them to stand out so clearly in the mix?

Back