Chowder(Chill rap song)[F4F]

Did you make the beat, are you rapping, or both? The beat is alright, nothing crazy, not my style, but for what it is is cool. Decent melody, decent drums. All the sounds mesh well together.

The rapping is ok, the delivery will need some work still, when your quality is not 100%, like this, it's important to be doubling vocals and panning. Reverb/Echo will also be your best friend here to really thicken them up. The lyrics are average, I'm not really sure what you're going for though, maybe lyrics take a back seat to melodies, as it sounds here. If that's the case, the melodies are the highlight here, so good job on that. Look into some mixing tutorials and mastering. Overall, there's some potential, keep at it.

Last edited:
Did you make the beat, are you rapping, or both? The beat is alright, nothing crazy, not my style, but for what it is is cool. Decent melody, decent drums. All the sounds mesh well together.

The rapping is ok, the delivery will need some work still, when your quality is not 100%, like this, it's important to be doubling vocals and panning. Reverb/Echo will also be your best friend here to really thicken them up. The lyrics are average, I'm not really sure what you're going for though, maybe lyrics take a back seat to melodies, as it sounds here. If that's the case, the melodies are the highlight here, so good job on that. Look into some mixing tutorials and mastering. Overall, there's some potential, keep at it.

The beat is made by my partner, we're what makeup 'Baked Good$' I do vocals and he does the production, well most of it, I tend to guide a lot of it. The lyrics didn't really have a deep meaning in this song they were meant to be more relatable. That's why they're are lines like "Pull up to the drive through" and the line about not wanting to wake up. But I understand how it's not quite lyricism and you're correct that's not what I was going for. I wanted something that was easy to listen to and enjoyable. Thanks for your feedback it means a lot and I'll for sure be using it!

Alright ya we're still figuring out how to get the vocal mix right, but thank you! and I'm headed to your post right now!

Back