Chillhop / trip hop beat - F4F

Klown

I finished this a few days ago, what are your thoughts on it?

Leave your beats below and ill give feedback

I would take out the lows of the MLK speech so it doesn't hum so to speak. I like the laid backness of the sample, but the drum loop doesn't stand out much on its own. Enhance it and layer the kick with somethin' a little punchier. I get the vibe you're goin' for, but it needs more punch in my opinion. Overall it has potential to sound like some old school AZ song I've never heard. Nice.

Check me out ---> https://www.futureproducers.com/for...olonel-roy-mustang-snaps-makes-flames-528738/

Thanks for the feedback :)

The sample was used before in Keep it G by Asap rocky

Ill check out your beats now

Contary to what everyone is saying, I really like the drums. They really flow with the type of beat and vibe you are going with. It also match the genre you sample is based off, which adds to the beat not take away. I think the overall make of your drums are nice. I really enjoyed the sax sample. If anything, I would chill out on the biggie sample. This beat needs air and the biggie sample didn't really help that case. I would maybe something close to a low end sine wave lead and go off if you can or know someone who could during little spurts at the end. Either way, pretty dope beat bro. Keep it up.

Check out my beat when you get a chance.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...c/chill-rap-r-b-beat-f4f-528768/#post50020572

Yoo, love that sample. The drums flow alright with the beat to me.
The only thing i would say about this is the drums sit kinda back behind the sample.
I still enjoyed it, good work. ill be keeping my eyes out for more of your work.

If you can, check out my soundcloud also, would appreciate some feedback :)
or i've got a thread going called 'new sample beat 'Imagine' - F4F.'

Great sample, nice catch i really enjoy this beat type. But think it could sound a little harder, drum elements are sinning because they're sounding stock to me. I like the quick stop near the mid and the nottorius reference. Hope to help ya, think you can make this sound a little better. Could you review this indian beat type that i made?

Back