Chilled Boom Bap Beat(feed4feed)

Good stuff. I would suggest making the kick more prominent in the mix as you can't hear it very well. It depends on the speakers but it should come through normal speakers since those are what most people use. Apart from that I like the mix. Maybe throw in more sections in the song. Good job. Keep it up.

Woulds appreciate it if you could give me some feedback >>> YouTube

Last edited:
Nice vibe, for sure, and with a little polishing it could become a great beat! What annoys me personally is that the flute doesn't sound harmonious together with the rest of the melodic instrumentation, maybe look in to if you could get it to be in the same key as the rest of the beat. The snare stands out to me as a bit too loud, but other than that good work!

I just made a new beat, and I would very much appreciate some feedback here!
Thanks

ok wtf i actually wanna rap over this!!! this is fire g, sounds so old school and so 90s hip hop and i dig it heavy. gj man

could you check out my latest track, wavy? my first rap!
travø - wavy [f4f]

Aye this is nice. Definitely has that old 90's boom bap vibe to it. Aside from a couple of tweeks that were already mentioned, like the bumping the snare down a notch and turning the kick up a few notches, this sounds nice. I know someone commented on the the flute or harp or whatever it was sounding out of tune, which I also kind of felt like at the beginning, but it actually kind of grew on me. It sounds a little darker and grimier that way. Thats just me though.

if you could return the favor, I would appreciate it G.

J Dilla Tribute Beat F4F

Last edited:
Back