Chilled ambient hip hop (FEEDBACK RETURNED JUST DROP YOUR LINKS)

T

Twisted1

need feed on lyrics/mix/composition :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the accent !!

it has a nice vibe! kinda like jimmy johnson / johnny rain

I think we kinda have the same taste in music, check out my beat I uploaded 2 weeks ago, it has the same ambient feel

If you like it, we should work on something!!

I love that beat i love the ambient feel i would love to work on something with you maybe with this beat? or any others you have, i could send you vocals ect let me know bro

Really cool ambience feel and effects, there were parts where they felt almost too subtle but that was probably meant to me. Nice work

Nice one! I did not expect the rap to go hard as it did. Beat and rap complimented very well. The beat set the mood right. I assume you rapped and produced this track? In case good job. I really liked it.

yes i did quike thanks for the feedback man i appreciate it x

Great job man! The energy on the whole song is awesome and the vibe is incredible,I really like the flow,it sticks with the mood of the beat,the beat itself is dope,reminds me of some Watsky stuff,I look forward to hearing more of you,Keep doing your thing!

That ambience is killer. Very hard to achieve that. The bass is crisp and clear. This shit is fire. Could vibe out to this beat for sure

The intro had me hooked instantly, the intro vocal usage is very mysterious and interesting. Very nice instrumentation and your mix is very nice, I do think it could overall be boosted in the sense of volume. Other than that very solid production and enjoyed the rapper and the vocal placement. Keep bring these great compositions!

Nice track man, for real. The only thing that I don't like much is that snare, i would've used another one but other than that its really good.

Liked it from the beginning, wasn't expecting the English accent, though. Not a but thing, actually I like the accent. And the depth of the beat, very dark/quiet/peaceful, with hard drums on it.

Thanks for your feed.

I am really feeling this. Mix is decent I would turn the hook up alittle and the vocal sample up a bit, also I want to hear alittle more low end to the kick. Lyrics are nice and clear. Beat is nice love the feel to it.

Good Job

LinPro

really nice ambiance. that intro is great! mix is very good. overall really nice man!

Not Really My Type Of Flow. But Mixing Wise This Good. Bruh Flwing On The Track. This Sum To Ride To.

Sweet vibe! man that ambient keys, bass and vocal is dope! I dig the effect you did on the vocal. It might just phase a little to much? I feel that the kick and snare could be more clear? A little more work on the mix and you will be rollin. Well done!

Dig the laid back groove of this track and the flow and accent! Smooth song to put on in the whip and ride down the interstate late at night to. I'd work on really getting the rhymes to be more pronounced as well as sticking to the depth you already have in the story just so that the listener can follow the flow. That piano is cool as well in there, but I'd add in a few more notes and maybe a scale to brighten up the beat on this parts. Dig the audio samples as well.

Back