Chill Trap -WIP Feedback needed **F4F**

The drums are a bit muddy and the synths need some high-ends removed. I think you have some good ideas here, you just need to find a way to edit it down and chose the right sounds in order for it to truly pop.

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

Thanks A TON MAN! checked my sub and kick, my sub was clipping on one channel and the kick needed a HPF, so i fixed that, also adjusted the volume, and enhanced stereo, gonna mess around with putting it thru my THX Tru Studio Surround and Crystalizer DSP soon.

Check out your link, that's really well done, i like how you sing from the heart and the lyrics are meaningful not trashy, would love to work with you if you feel like it, maybe think about it? i'm flexible ;)

[Edit] i was so excited i read too fast and realized you let me know i could use Low Pass Filter on my Synths (piano synths, thay were piercing i admit, was afraid to touch them lol)..., i adjusted them pretty well according to my monitors (Logitech Z514, 7.1 Surround with only Front Left, Right and Center)... Thank You So Much, Such a Kind Heart, Can Hear It In Your Music Too :D

Last edited:
Cool ideas man, the overall sound/mixing is definitely a little weird though. Do you have it hitting a limiter on your master channel? I'd turn it down so it hits it a little quieter and has less of an effect on track. It sounds (and looks from the waveform) like it's being squashed which is part of the reason the drums sound the way they do...

Hmm, this beat sounds either over-compressed or over-limited (or both?). It really sounds like there's a limiter on the master channel that's set way too low or a compressor that's working itself way too hard. Everything just sounds like it's being pushed too hard.
The beat has an interesting sound tho, although I wouldn't call anything about this "trap", but it does have an interesting rhythm to it. Pretty cool, but definitely check your compressor/limiter settings on this one, it just has no room to breath

Return the feed:
Made a beat tape where each track samples the SNES game Chrono Trigger

Back