Chill Trap Beat with Vocal Lead F4F

Got that Youtube channel Soundisstyle kinda feel. I like the beat a lot so can't really say too much on what can be improved. In particular I like the snare and the delay/second snare you have with it in particular. The synth around 2min is great. I like bass that you can hear the melody but I can understand why you wouldn't put that in this kind of song.

Here's mine if you're interested.

[F4F] Neptunes x Drake type beat: 1am in London by Mango

I think it isn't so much a chill hip hop beat moreso an EDM one? The chord progressions, structure and sound design give me that feel more. I like the drums, one problem is ive heard this chord progression a thousand times before. I do like the vocal sampling in the melody though. blends well with the melody. Keep it up, Could you return me some feedback? Thanks! Adolescent Notes MUSIC VIDEO - Outss

I think it isn't so much a chill hip hop beat moreso an EDM one? The chord progressions, structure and sound design give me that feel more. I like the drums, one problem is ive heard this chord progression a thousand times before. I do like the vocal sampling in the melody though. blends well with the melody. Keep it up, Could you return me some feedback? Thanks! Adolescent Notes MUSIC VIDEO - Outss

Thanks for the feedback! Yh I wasn't going for a hip-hop vibe with this one, more of a trap/edm beat. Gonna check you track out now!

I was expecting to not like this because it's not really my kind of thing, but honestly you did a stellar job. It almost has an EDM vibe (as many other people in this thread have stated), and the vocal samples really add a nice touch. Really good job with this and hope to hear more from you!

really great production on this. i can hear all the techniques you used here, and i love them. clean mix, great sounds, and great vibe. those chords in the beginning reminded me of a slowed down version of slide by calvin harris, but that's not really a bad thing, just a similar tune haha. overall great stuff, love this and love your channel. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

I was expecting to not like this because it's not really my kind of thing, but honestly you did a stellar job. It almost has an EDM vibe (as many other people in this thread have stated), and the vocal samples really add a nice touch. Really good job with this and hope to hear more from you!

Thanks man!! Really appreciate the feedback, thanks for listening!!

Back