Chill trap beat f4f

Personally I thought the drums and the 808 pattern were absolutely fire, the arp got kinda annoying to me tho, I would filter it or manipulate it in a way where it's less obvious of a pattern and more of a texture if you get what I'm saying, overall very nice work tho I loved the overall vibe I got from it.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Personally I thought the drums and the 808 pattern were absolutely fire, the arp got kinda annoying to me tho, I would filter it or manipulate it in a way where it's less obvious of a pattern and more of a texture if you get what I'm saying, overall very nice work tho I loved the overall vibe I got from it.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think I'd be highly interested in hearing your thoughts. Link below.

Gotham Beats x PRKR Project Soon - First 2 Singles OUT NOW

Yo, I know exactly what you mean. Thanks for the tip, I'm going straight into ableton to play with different automations in the synth :-) I'll update the track later

Back