Chill trap beat -AFGHAN INDOOR- [Feed4Feed] (prod. G. ASTRONAUGHT)

Not a big fan of the synth sounds you're using for this. Experiment with different sound types and see how they sound. I feel like something a bit heavier sounding would fit better. Or you can try layering using a lower octave to go along with it. The idea's there keep at it.

Smooth this work well, but it seems that the beat of time is not very good with time of chords.

this is chill. I like the overall composition and the mixer is decent but like the other guy said I wasnt a fan of the sounds used! Dont be afraid to spend some $$$$ on some sound packs/vst/presets etc! Quality sound are everything imo

feedback appreciated

Last edited:
this is chill. I like the overall composition and the mixer is decent but like the other guy said I wasnt a fan of the sounds used! Dont be afraid to spend some $$$$ on some sound packs/vst/presets etc! Quality sound are everything imo

feedback appreciated

Good beat! like the work on that rolling snare, dope sound.

sum more variation with the kick drum would be on point. the organ on the hooks is nice tho fav part.the raspy sounding bass sounds a lil over powering but might just be my ears

Thanks for your feedback on my beat!tT
I think, as people mentioned before, the synths are kind of weak. Also I think the transitions between sections could use some more work too. The overall feel and vibe is good though.

I dig this, I would try out some different drum samples and maybe try panning some of them and add some reverb/delay to give them some depth and body.
the synth work is good, although I would again add some reverb to some and maybe some automations here and there to really fill the void

I'm not a big fan of the light synth. The kick sounds like it is clipping. The big saw lead could have some of the lower frequencies lowered a bit.

I do like the slightly distorted sub-bass and the panned out hats!

I believing mixing is what you need to improve on -- hope to hear future projects from you!

I actually think the main synth is pretty dope. Don't like the brass. Way to loud. There are alot of frequencies that need to be tamed. Lots of things in the same space. Keep working on the mix.

Returned: TheRealAGE

The synths needs some heavier reverb and some cutting in the higher frequency spectrum it's to eary. The melody of isn't bad it just needs to sit in the mix better. The drums need to be in your face too overall it's a great! Just need to do some minor tweaking and adusting to make it sound as commercial as you can. Keep at it yo !

Back