Chill Sunday! F4F!

This is a real fun beat right here, sounds like it could be a hit if the right person attacks this. The panning you do with the instruments through-out the song is real good as well. The beat never becomes too repetitive. All in all good mix, good master, great outcome.

Can you check out my track:

View attachment Bloomfield - Just.mp3

The whole thing is going to be 4 minutes long. I just want to know if the mixing and mastering is good, or if you notice any problems to anything.

This is a real fun beat right here, sounds like it could be a hit if the right person attacks this. The panning you do with the instruments through-out the song is real good as well. The beat never becomes too repetitive. All in all good mix, good master, great outcome.

View attachment 45020

The whole thing is going to be 4 minutes long. I just want to know if the mixing and mastering is good, or if you notice any problems to anything.

Thanks for the feedback bro! Returning the favor!

View attachment 45020

Yo!!! That joint is fire!!!! Definitely like the feel of it!!! You got a Soundcloud?

Yo!!! That joint is fire!!!! Definitely like the feel of it!!! You got a Soundcloud?

I have a soundcloud, no music uploaded yet. I am in the stockpile stage of my music career. For the past 5 years I've been planning, planning, and planning. I would save, save, save. Now I got some decent equipment, nothing too expensive nothing too cheap, so I just managed to get into the stage of recording, mixing and mastering. After I get a good amount of my songs recorded, mixed and mastered, I'll start dropping some projects.

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback though my man! Highly appreciated

Back