Chill slow trap to make you slumpy

DeAdeyE

Another "me" type beat, F4F if you'd like as always. Slow, bassy and VIIIIBES.

Thank you for any plays.

The beginning of Xanax Triforce takes me into a far adventurous game land, you could so see a vocal in tune of this track here man, literally add a vocal & give it the more fuel the fire needs. The rides here are a tad low, try increasing them or add an added percussion. Overall, job well done here.

The beginning of Xanax Triforce takes me into a far adventurous game land, you could so see a vocal in tune of this track here man, literally add a vocal & give it the more fuel the fire needs. The rides here are a tad low, try increasing them or add an added percussion. Overall, job well done here.

All of the beats on my page are for a rap group I am part of that will be adding vocals to all the beats. Thank you for the kind words! I literally mix and master all of my beats on shi*e 11 year old computer speakers (5.1 but I only use the center channel and sub, even worse I know) Then extensively A/Bed in my truck and on a friend's PA. So my monitoring situation is not ideal, lol.

Thank you thank you!

I personally love this kind of vibe, sits really nicely with me
The melody is dope as well, and the drums kinda keep me on my toes
However i feel like the mixing could do with some work and there could be a couple more layers to fill out the track abit more
Really liked this though keep up the good work

Back