Chill Piano Flip F4F

returning feed.. this is some out of the box jazzy beat.. like the bounce in the first part.. the change up is dope but it takes to long to get that bounce back.. i followed you on sc.. follow back homie!

Very nice Jazz style beat. The first half seemed very playful, and the progression led very well to the latter half of the beat, where it completely slows down. Reminds me of something Earl would rap on. I really dug the Jazz keys, as well as the switch up. I would suggest adding bass to give the track more oomf. But other than that, pretty solid.

Yeah it have a Earl Sweatshirt / Vince Staples / Mac Miller vibe.
I prefer the second half, because the first is quite annoying after a while.
Song is good though, really nice drums !

Keep progressing homie I hear you building it just needs a couple more instruments it's still bare. Keep at it!

Yeah man love the samples. I would prefer some more organic drums on it. Im bigon the earl vibe at the min. Im trying to make beats he would rap too. The drums on this one would compliment your sample a bit better i reckon......

Have a listen and let me know what you think. https://soundcloud.com/faycbeats/01a

Sorry to post a track on yours but i think we have similar tastes in samples anyway.

Cheers

Thanks for the feed.

Listened to this a couple times. It really grabbed me the second time. Some people call it bare, but it leaves plenty of room for a booming voiced technician to lay it all out. Good emotional vibe track. Only place I felt it could use more is in the low EQ. A baseline or thicker kick should fill it out.

the drum sounds are very generic and dry trying using some effects to make them better. Lex Luger Drum Pack lol.

interestttttingggggg. lol. sample sounds pretty cool I havent really heard anything with this feel before. Im diggin it, especially that change up. I might bring those drums out a little more esepcially that snare. Maybe add a tad bit of verb to it and those hats to make the feel like they are in the same "room". Just what I hear though. Real dope track fam dropped a like im diggin it. Check me out when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/new-record-prod-me-f4f-501299/

Back