Chill Jazzy Hip Hop instrumental (F4F)

fke

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to hear some thoughts, comments and/or critique on my new beat.

And of course I'll return any feedback.

Peace

did u sample a song? if so which? it sounds nice man! I really like the stops and repeats about a minute in. well done bro

Very good track. I got a lot of respect for people that are sampling!!Lot of people are saying that sampling is for the non-creative producers that cant create their own sounds.
I tell you they know shit. Respect Bro!!

Would be great to get some feedback
www.soundcloud.com/damskidam

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback, left some comments on your sc.
You know, I don't want to offend anyone and there might be exceptions but I think most of these people calling others non-creative don't really have much of their own stuff going on, otherwise they would be too busy to ponder someone else's non creativity lol.
Personally, I don't have anything against people composing their entire beats, hell I actually enjoy people using real instruments too!
I like to get more creative sometimes and I'd like to compose in the future but right now I don't really have any equipment and I can't really play any instruments (or know much of music theory), I tried using VSTs and I didn't really enjoy it, I know it seems weird especially considering that there are many good VSTs that pretty much sound identical to physical synths but I just can't bring myself to using those for some reason.
So right now I choose to stick to what I have which isn't much and do the best I can with it.

Back