Chill HipHop/RnB/Soul beat [Isaiah Rashad inspired] F4F

So after listening to Isaiah's new album, I was inspired to make this.

I love Chill Sounds, and I'm working on releasing a lil beat tape [Rhythms From The Soul, The Untitled beat series on my SC page] all made on my Android Phone. So yeah, this track was made on my mobile phone, same with every other beat on my SC page. But that's BTW.

Here's the track :
https://m.soundcloud.com/user848804419/dmeek-got-hitz-untitled-beat-4

Please give your feedbacks and links to yours as well, thanks!!

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks Mark.

@King-Vis, yea, everything is pretty much made on my Phone, and that includes every single track on my SoundCloud page as at this moment.

No the piano is a soundfont. The only thing I sampled is the part with vocal.

The Software is Caustic 3 and it can load sound fonts...

Thanks for the feed

Yo this is a really nice track forreal. The bass notes really hit me and the main sample you're using was used creatively and sounds great. I really like the keys played on the rhodes and the drums are perfect for an RnB vibe. Quality work here man.

i really dig the sounds you used. the synths/keys you used were very nice, very relaxing. the drums complemented them very well also. the thing i didnt like though was that very clicky perc or tom or whatever it was, it made it sound like the track was having malfunctions, like you know when youre working on a track and its too much for the driver to handle and it starts getting all clicky. other than that though, amazing track. loved every second of it. keep it up man

Smooth as hell, layered and mixed well, drum pattern is perfect for this type of R&B vibe. The only issue was some sound that came during the hook that kept on clipping, not sure what it was exactly. Overall dope, had no idea you made it on a phone til I read your post lol

Check my stuff out

Last edited:
i really dig the sounds you used. the synths/keys you used were very nice, very relaxing. the drums complemented them very well also. the thing i didnt like though was that very clicky perc or tom or whatever it was, it made it sound like the track was having malfunctions, like you know when youre working on a track and its too much for the driver to handle and it starts getting all clicky. other than that though, amazing track. loved every second of it. keep it up man
Thanks for your observation and feedback bruh, I appreciate you

Back