chill hiphop beat [ SUNSET] F4F

Super chill. I really like the fm type bass you used. Definitely had a house type vibe. Theres alot of depth to your mix

Gude,

crazy stuff you did in the middle of the beat! I like the saturation you gave the whole thing - really good vibe overall. Just that added bell-like synth in the back of the hook sounds a bit harsh. But nice melodies!
I followed you on soundcloud and youtube.

check out my stuff, if you got time: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-rain-prod-mr-nrage-f4f-540786/#post50068544

Thanks for the feedback, Sorry I couldn't give you feedback earlier. I followed your soundcloud and youtube too.

I also really like the full sound of this. Really groovy and great song writing. I do think the snare could be a bit fuller sounding, but that is just my personal preference. The beat transitions for section to section super smoothly too. Super well constructed and the middle section is wild with the sound design.

Here is my beat. AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - The Spanish Inquisition (Returning all feedback!)

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciated it! Also I returned feedback.

Sounds great. I have no complaints or suggestion. Keep up the good work. Is the overall Mix is kinda loud or is it me? I had to turn my speakers way down.

Return FeedBack HERE

Back