Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chill hiphop beat [ SUNSET] F4F

Thanks

chill hiphop beat [ SUNSET] F4F

Sign in to disable this ad

Thanks for your listening. If you leave ur link on a comment, I will give feedback.

Thanks
    Gude,

crazy stuff you did in the middle of the beat! I like the saturation you gave the whole thing - really good vibe overall. Just that added bell-like synth in the back of the hook sounds a bit harsh. But nice melodies!
    I followed you on soundcloud and youtube.

check out my stuff, if you got time: Ambient Chill Trap Beat | *Rain* | prod. by Mr.nRage (F4F)
    Last edited by Mr.nRage; 09-09-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Thanks
    Super chill. I really like the fm type bass you used. Definitely had a house type vibe. Theres alot of depth to your mix

Thanks
    I also really like the full sound of this. Really groovy and great song writing. I do think the snare could be a bit fuller sounding, but that is just my personal preference. The beat transitions for section to section super smoothly too. Super well constructed and the middle section is wild with the sound design.

Here is my beat. AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - The Spanish Inquisition (Returning all feedback!)

Thanks
    Listening now, cool melodies here! And this breakdown in the middle is sweet! Drums not really my stye but thats a personal preference, u know lol. Good listen!

Could you show some love? Thanks
    Love song with a twist! Please check me out F4F

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.nRage View Post
    Gude,

crazy stuff you did in the middle of the beat! I like the saturation you gave the whole thing - really good vibe overall. Just that added bell-like synth in the back of the hook sounds a bit harsh. But nice melodies!
    I followed you on soundcloud and youtube.

check out my stuff, if you got time: http://www.futureproducers.com/forum.../#post50068544
    Thanks for the feedback, Sorry I couldn't give you feedback earlier. I followed your soundcloud and youtube too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    I also really like the full sound of this. Really groovy and great song writing. I do think the snare could be a bit fuller sounding, but that is just my personal preference. The beat transitions for section to section super smoothly too. Super well constructed and the middle section is wild with the sound design.

Here is my beat. AUGUSTUS THE GREAT - The Spanish Inquisition (Returning all feedback!)
    Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciated it! Also I returned feedback.

Thanks
    very chill vibes great job! i like how you changed it up throughout the song it gives the track a lot of character.
    check out my newest beat if you have a chance:
    TRAP NEUTRON - Jimmy Neutron Remix (Prod. Radium) by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bforeman View Post
    Listening now, cool melodies here! And this breakdown in the middle is sweet! Drums not really my stye but thats a personal preference, u know lol. Good listen!

Could you show some love? Thanks
    Love song with a twist! Please check me out F4F
    Thanks for your feedback. I also returned feedback too!

Thanks
    Sounds great. I have no complaints or suggestion. Keep up the good work. Is the overall Mix is kinda loud or is it me? I had to turn my speakers way down.

Return FeedBack HERE

Thread Information