Chill HipHop Beat [F4F]

DeJunky

Hey, this was my first shot at a lofi / chill hip hop type beat. Lemme know what you think, I'll check some of your stuff out.

Thanks,

-DeJunky

Intro is super catchy and sounds like you making this beat in the sky. haha It's tight. The drums can be a little louder though to match the other aspect of the song. The drum rhythm is a perfect fit with the melodies though! This sounds really great and dreamy. I'll repost on soundcloud if you bring those drum up a little bit. :)
Also this needs mastering, it sounds quiter. Mastering will really bring the volume out on it. But it's a great tune and the melodies sounds really really nice. I like this a lot. :)

Great work.

Here's my new song. Can you check it out too please? https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/the-imperial-march-epsilon-144-remix

Really appreciate the feedback. A few other friends have said the same thing about the drums and I'm planning to bring them up a bit more. Your rendition of the Imperial March is really well done. I like the sound selection you used. It made the feel of the song way more "spacey". Dropped a like! It is hard to give much constructive feedback as this isn't really my style of production but I thoroughly enjoyed it!

definetly a laid back feeling there i like the vibe a lot

drums need to be a bit tighter though and i think the beats missing on the low end i love low frequencies

i would really look into layering drums there are a lot of good quality tutorials out there

def a good beat man but still a lot that can be done / added as it gets a little bit repetitive after a while

def a good beat man but still a lot that can be done / added as it gets a little bit repetitive after a while

Absolutely agree with you. Now that I've posted it and gotten some feedback I'm going to go back to it and see what I can add. Plan on adding a bass riff in somewhere and maybe some other fx or sounds. Thanks for the feedback!

Back