Chill guitar trap !

sounds loud.. the guitars work with the 808s for sure.. not sure if the bass needs more compression it may sound a bit tooo bassy for some.. the kick cuts through nicely, sidechain? .. maybe get some sort of vocals to give this song more of a concept .. its cool as a beat but I think it would sound good with a singer on it .. can be different. Anyways gd job, peace bruhh.

Other than some work on the mix it sounds cool man. If you keep working on this idea it can sound great.

Great vibe with the guitar, some nice hi hat patterns too. Banger but at the same time it makes you think haha at least that's how I feel about it. Overall great track just felt like the volume is too much lol

Absolutely lush - I echo the sentiments of the volume (my poor ears! I listened on headphones!!) but other than that you've got it man.

Guitars and electronic music is my favourite!

This is dope I really like the melody and the hi hats only thing I didn't like was the lex luger rise, but everything else was good.

Hey bro, great beat, i loved it! The guitar was crucial to make this beat great, fitted. Did you record a real guitar or used a VST's?

really inspiring... it is a great trap with the guitar sound! I am definetly gonna start making beats with my guitar licks!!!!

Back