Chill/Experimental Beats...i dont know the genre lol [1 Min Track] F4F

This is definitely R&B... jazzy tones with the horn, but the beat and flow are R&B, and very good too. Could use another hook to make it longer, don't turn it into wubstep lol, but a piano or stings could continue the flow along with the horn, bring the horn in periodically cuz it's catchy and beautiful, but a new hook to make it~3:40 to 4:00. Nice Work!

This is definitely R&B... jazzy tones with the horn, but the beat and flow are R&B, and very good too. Could use another hook to make it longer, don't turn it into wubstep lol, but a piano or stings could continue the flow along with the horn, bring the horn in periodically cuz it's catchy and beautiful, but a new hook to make it~3:40 to 4:00. Nice Work!

thanks man ..lol wubstep..ii just want to make it short ..hahah...

Love the light aspect of the beat. It's gorgeous. Well-balanced! How do you get your kicks to do what they do?? Awesome job.

Love the light aspect of the beat. It's gorgeous. Well-balanced! How do you get your kicks to do what they do?? Awesome job.

thanks man..really give me hard time for mixing it tho cause i only use cheapass headphone..lol what do you mean about that kick again? in what way?

Oh yeah, I'm feeling this. Very smooth and relaxed, easy to listen to. The synth/horn used blends it nicely with the vibe. My advice would be to keep making shit you like (like this) it's only gonna' get better. It sounds like you mastered it pretty well man. What program do you use?

Check out my weird shit below if you get a chance bro, peace.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling this. Very smooth and relaxed, easy to listen to. The synth/horn used blends it nicely with the vibe. My advice would be to keep making shit you like (like this) it's only gonna' get better. It sounds like you mastered it pretty well man. What program do you use?

Check out my weird shit below if you get a chance bro, peace.

thanks man!..yeah i'll kept ur advice ahha..i use fruity loops btw.. ur track is dope i like the drums :) 5/5

Gude,

really diggin' the vibe on this one! This could even be a nice lo-fi beat, if you mixed it in that manner. The bassline could be a bit more dominant, but thats my personal taste. Good job!

If you got a minute, check my new beat: Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *River* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

thanks man..i get bored with lofi already ahha..yeah i agree with u..i just notice that my bassline is faded when i do a car test lol..

i will check it out ..cheers

Back