Chill dark beat f4f

lmao sometimes you make a beat and its like " ok im decent...but FR how TF did i make that?" this was one of those
hahaha FR this shit is crazy ... my favorite beat on this forum ever.. How tf did you make this ?? hahsha id love to see the file... shit im really diggin this vibe. do you have a youtube?

its all pretty much some left over synth samples I made then stretched and threw effects on and an Asian pluck I chopped in machine then laid the drums and mixed it all down.

bro you created a crazy vibe
I think you should lower the volume of your melodies and increase the volume of your drums

This is real dope fam it reminds me of something the Weeknd would be on. Clean mix and I like the vocals that you have going on in the background. Keep up the good work bro. I left you a like and comment on your soundcloud. Return the feed?

Last edited:
This is real dope fam it reminds me of something the Weeknd would be on. Clean mix and I like the vocals that you have going on in the background. Keep up the good work bro. I left you a like and comment on your soundcloud. Return the feed?

appreciate the feedback your beat is fire liked and commented on it

Cool atmosphere. Tight drums I like it. It mixes well with the 808. Also I like the hats. An additional melody would have been dope. Great work, keep it up!

Back