chill boom bap beat f4f

Good shit, I like the atmosphere a lot an the vocal sample, its saying "youve got what i need" correct?
My suggestion is to maybe make another track of it tuned not as low it may help legibility.

For F4F:

Good shit, I like the atmosphere a lot an the vocal sample, its saying "youve got what i need" correct?
My suggestion is to maybe make another track of it tuned not as low it may help legibility.

For F4F:

appreciate that. changed it up a little messed with the mix somemore

Yeah this is dope.... Excellent synth programming... that mono synth sounds like something neon indian would use. Drums are on point, build up is perfect. Keep it up mayne

This is great! I love these very calm, atmospheric type of beats. Something you could put on and zone out to. The drums were a great selection, they hit hard and had a nice bounce to it. The synths that you selected were very dope, fit the main sound nicely, as well as the vocal sample, which was implemented in effortlessly. This a great beat man, you're one of my favorites producers on this forum, much love.

Well done here... The "live" sound of the drums are perfect on top of this chilling synths.

The only thing is the synth that enters at 1:30... you basically use it with two chords... (or two notes, maybe it is a "chord" preset), and the first one, the lower one, sounds out of tune to me, it is a dissonance to my ears, and breaks the "chill" atmosphere... I always pay a close attention to chords and harmonies... (coming from jazz here) and one note of this synth chord is not right to my ear...

But this is the only negative thing I have to say :)

F4F: "In your head" by FrozenjaZz

I love absolutely everything about this track except the sound that comes in a 0:11. This is most likely just my personal preference but I think if you isolated more of the sub frequencies in that sound, making it less harsh and heavier I think you'd have a whole new dimension open up. Aside from that this track is perfect. The mix is very well done and the constant variations throughout the track keep it interesting, you have good use of filters and the overall dynamic of the track is on point from beginning to end.

Check me out when you get a chance.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...azy-type-beat-detailed-f4f-guarenteed-507455/

really? thats the sound i put on it and thought " ok now its done" I cant help it i grime things up(see the beat in my sig) haha , ive actually got 3 bass sounds layered. the sound at :11 is the top then mid bass and sub bass under it appreciate the feedback. going to check yall out now

I like the drums on this one.
They sounding really natural.
I dont feel that synth (only my opinion).
Chilly vibe here.
keep up workin!

Really dark atmosphere,those drums are just....incredible,the sample ambience is also a very good element in this beat,the mix sounds very balanced too,Keep it up!

Back