Chill Boom bap beat

Very nice I'm feeling the vibe of this beat it instantly put me in a happier mood I dig the sample chops & very nice drums samples you have very clean sounding but still have the old school boom bap feel. Overall I think this is a well produced/mixed beat my only criticism is it was quite receptive I know a lot of rap beats are but dropping out some sounds and bringing them back in can add variation.

Very nice I'm feeling the vibe of this beat it instantly put me in a happier mood I dig the sample chops & very nice drums samples you have very clean sounding but still have the old school boom bap feel. Overall I think this is a well produced/mixed beat my only criticism is it was quite receptive I know a lot of rap beats are but dropping out some sounds and bringing them back in can add variation.

lol i agree it put me in a better mood also it has a very up lifting feel to it cool

I love boombap vibes,sample is very nice and you flipped this very well.Maybe is a little bit louder than drums.Good vibes man.

If you want listen my beat
YouTube

Back