Chill Ambient, ALL THE ABOVE! F4F!

Sounds cool. It's like scientific but fresh with a hip hop beat. The main part has a touch of tropical too, so I think it's nice. The mixing is very smooth, 9the samples may be a little loud over the melodies, but its not bad). And I like how it changes regularly. it's not the same thing over and over. It's refreshing! I like it.

Cool vibe, the beat works by itself but I feel that it may change to often for a rapper to develop a given theme flow wise. It may be a cool track if you're in a studio with someone and can bounce ideas around. Of course, all of that is assuming that that's your goal.

Kick could be turned down. I also feel that the main part could use some trimming, the plucks fights with detuned leads - change octaves, eq and it should be good. I love the voices you've used though. Nice stuff and great effects.

Frivolous Assembly - Earl Sweatshirt x Schoolboy Q

Sounds cool. It's like scientific but fresh with a hip hop beat. The main part has a touch of tropical too, so I think it's nice. The mixing is very smooth, 9the samples may be a little loud over the melodies, but its not bad). And I like how it changes regularly. it's not the same thing over and over. It's refreshing! I like it.

Thanks bro! I wanted to mix around a few different vibes in adding the tropical feel to directly pursue somewhat of an Afro-Beat feel.

Cool vibe, the beat works by itself but I feel that it may change to often for a rapper to develop a given theme flow wise. It may be a cool track if you're in a studio with someone and can bounce ideas around. Of course, all of that is assuming that that's your goal.

Kick could be turned down. I also feel that the main part could use some trimming, the plucks fights with detuned leads - change octaves, eq and it should be good. I love the voices you've used though. Nice stuff and great effects.

Frivolous Assembly - Earl Sweatshirt x Schoolboy Q

Thanks for the input bro! I agree that once a lyricist comes for the track that it will push them to come with something a little offset. And I will take that advice on the octave change within the plucks.

I have to say that I can't find that beat neither very good or interesting. The sounds are very generic. Arrangement wise there is definitely some variances which made me listen it through the whole beat but it won't make me listen it to it twice or more. The mixdown is clean which is good but again, very simple. It's a perfect easy listening beat to be played somewhere outside in the background (my holiday last year in Crete is what comes to my mind where I laid next to the pool on the roof ^^) or in some SPA commercial. But as a producer, I don't find it very amusing.

I for one really like how the kick drum cuts through the mix. I think the synths are indeed clashing with another melodic frequency that becomes a bit distracting. Although I will say as far as Vapor Wave goes this is pretty close to that and I think the overall mix should be dirtied up a bit just to give the beat a bit more character. I actually like the overall composition of the beat don't be afraid run this whole mix through a cassette deck as I believe it will compliment the entire beat.

Check me out when you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fiiiiiiiii-free-download-538931/#post50061574

I have to say that I can't find that beat neither very good or interesting. The sounds are very generic. Arrangement wise there is definitely some variances which made me listen it through the whole beat but it won't make me listen it to it twice or more. The mixdown is clean which is good but again, very simple. It's a perfect easy listening beat to be played somewhere outside in the background (my holiday last year in Crete is what comes to my mind where I laid next to the pool on the roof ^^) or in some SPA commercial. But as a producer, I don't find it very amusing.

Thanks for the feedback bro!! Definitely appreciate that. Now I have to push to get this played so that others can hear it in Crete and other surrounding areas during their holidays or vacations! Lol.

I for one really like how the kick drum cuts through the mix. I think the synths are indeed clashing with another melodic frequency that becomes a bit distracting. Although I will say as far as Vapor Wave goes this is pretty close to that and I think the overall mix should be dirtied up a bit just to give the beat a bit more character. I actually like the overall composition of the beat don't be afraid run this whole mix through a cassette deck as I believe it will compliment the entire beat.

Check me out when you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...fiiiiiiiii-free-download-538931/#post50061574

Outstanding! Ill try that tip in running this through a cassette deck and try to rough end the mix a little to get a different perspective! Thanks for the tip!

Back