A Childhood Lost [F4F]

This track sounds very dope bro. I love the snare and the hi hat and that airy melody for sure. The words are good too, keep it up bro!

I love the pitch bends! Brings out the somberness of the track. Are you the vocalist? The kick needs to be way stronger in the mix, it's almost not noticable. To be honest, the whole mix besides the vocals could be louder. I can hear the pitched up vocals in the background vocals too, make those a little bit louder too. But other than that, great work homie!

Check my thread out when you can!

I love the pitch bends! Brings out the somberness of the track. Are you the vocalist? The kick needs to be way stronger in the mix, it's almost not noticable. To be honest, the whole mix besides the vocals could be louder. I can hear the pitched up vocals in the background vocals too, make those a little bit louder too. But other than that, great work homie!

Check my thread out when you can!
Thank you! By vocalist, do you mean singer? I do practice singing at home - and I sing in a lot of my tracks (apart from this one). But I'm not a trained one

Yeah I meant singer. So you weren't the singer? Yeah man keep at it regardless! Get a coach if you can! I'm planning on getting a singing coach myself. Eventually I'm probably going to sing and rap on my own tracks

Yeah I meant singer. So you weren't the singer? Yeah man keep at it regardless! Get a coach if you can! I'm planning on getting a singing coach myself. Eventually I'm probably going to sing and rap on my own tracks
I did sing/rap in this song - the entire song was all me (apart from the beat). i did take some singing lessons in the past - but only the beginners class. Whenever I have the time, I'd like to take more classes.

Man this beat is dope!, i'd have liked hear the drums a bit louder but still being dope man, you have my support... Keep it up!

Nice man, I thought you did a really good job matching the vibes of the beat. It's really low key and laid back with just a little edge to it. The little vocal effects (weird pitching stuff) was dope, kinda has that sound that's popular nowadays for this type of trippy stuff. I thought it was a good choice for the beat too, it's super lo-fi which works great for you imo. Overall, good stuff, nice work man!

I really like the beat. The vocals are different but fit with the beat so it's all good. This is a real trippy track to me I wish I would have been high when I listened to it. Those pitch bends are also dope man.

Back