Check Out My New Beat for a Remix Contest...

Great sound man! Like this Hiphop/EDM type of beat.. Great sounds and mix is tight.. Actually not so much to complain about! Keep it up and thank you for your feedback on mine!

Just listened in and I feel the beat was a bit generic for the vocals didn't feel it matched well but the beat itself was well arranged! It could be personal preference about the sound selection I felt it was a bit too dull. Mix was clean! Keep it up g!

Great sound man! Like this Hiphop/EDM type of beat.. Great sounds and mix is tight.. Actually not so much to complain about! Keep it up and thank you for your feedback on mine!

Thanks man!

Just listened in and I feel the beat was a bit generic for the vocals didn't feel it matched well but the beat itself was well arranged! It could be personal preference about the sound selection I felt it was a bit too dull. Mix was clean! Keep it up g!

Thanks for the feedback.

Very clean sounding. Professional. You definitely have the mixing/mastering process on lock. The composition of the track is nice as well. Really cool choice of sounds. Those synths are wonderful. That thick static synth that comes in at 1:17 is so nice. Great work my man!

I took your advice and opened up the track more on this beat. https://soundcloud.com/namesi/lvl-up-prod-namesi
Thanks for the criticism, it definitely helped this beat come to life more.

This is dope, the overall composition, arrangement and mix sounds on point to me. I listening to this song on my crappy headphones so I don't know how the low end is, but overall the track is pretty dope.

check out this https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/my-90s-ish-502071/#post49914712

Thanks for the feed. Just returned some on your track.

Very clean sounding. Professional. You definitely have the mixing/mastering process on lock. The composition of the track is nice as well. Really cool choice of sounds. Those synths are wonderful. That thick static synth that comes in at 1:17 is so nice. Great work my man!

I took your advice and opened up the track more on this beat. https://soundcloud.com/namesi/lvl-up-prod-namesi
Thanks for the criticism, it definitely helped this beat come to life more.

Well I'm not able to conduct a truly fair comparison as I am listening on a portable beach speaker instead of my speakers at home, and also I can't find the original right now so I'll just go at this as if it's a new track:

I can hear the the whole track pumping, meaning the kick is controlling your master limiter/compression and the overall level drops every time the kick hits. Sometime this can be a good effect if done right, but the rest of the sounds had best be punchy. I can't comment on the stereo field right now because this speaker doesn't really have one, but it is good at judging punchiness and tone. I feel like the bells could be brighter, kick could hit harder, kind of liking the snare.. but overall I still feel it could be mixed to be more alive. I know that might be frustrating if spent more time revamping the original, but after 10 years of doing this I just know it could be brought to life more. I'm glad you're actually applying what people are suggesting, it's the fastest way to get better. Once you get better at mixing you'll be more confident with your mixing technique and you will be able to get better mixes. Hope that helped in some way.

Okay now I see why you say I have a lot of work to do! You go leagues above me, teach me the ways haha. I reallllllly dig this beat man. The rapper really just tops it off. I see this is a submission? even if it wasn't it would still be perfect ALONE...Overall it's very entertaining and can't say anything wrong with any of it. Definitely have to check out your other work after hearing this..

Back