Check out my first verse ever recorded F4F

Hi Kid Karma !

I just listened it twice. The first thing I can tell is the forward, it's too short! I know that's just a verse, for me this track got a potential. Your lyrics are cool, the way rap on the beat match perfectly with it. I mean it's calm beat and you rap calm on it. I can't believe this is the only first verse you record, for it's sound better. With some work you will make full tracks and make them sound pro, I'm sure people will love them.

If it was a full track I probably share it on my social media. Also, I think a better mix can improve your performance on the mic, and this is really important to show to the world your skills.

Keep grinding, you're on your way.

For my links, there is my website : Instrumental Beats | Starseed Beats like you can guess I make beats, feel free to listen to them and give me a feedback.

Peace

Last edited:
This is pretty nice, super short though. It's more like a half verse actually. Sounding good though, I like the flow and you matched the style of the beat pretty well. Are you gonna be rapping more on your beats in the future or is this like a one time thing?

Hey man! I appreciate you listening to the track, and I most def appreciate the feedback. I would like to record more, Just need someone who can mix and master pretty well. Just posted up a new part of the track on SC. Listen to it if you got time! Much love.

You have a very dope style, and some skills too. I'd say: if you're about to rap more, you should try to do some chopping too, or at least a faster tempo on your raps. It gets boring quickly if you rap only with that tempo.

Well, I hope you keep recording more raps, this is tight!!! If you ever have a track that you think is worth investing a little into, I do mixing and mastering for an affordable rate (and much better quality then the whole $10 mastering crowd)... Just let me know, either way keep it up, I hope to hear more in the future! thefunkjunkie@gmail.com

Back