"chasing forever" f4f

BeatbyAS

This is a little old school beat I made - throwback - chill and relax type of beat.

let me know what you think, comment ! FEED 4 FEED !

@Str8 A's Productions Thanks man, already left a feedback on your track!

@Hallnj Thanks. Going to leave feed on your track now.

Intro is dope. Love that bassline once the beat drops. I think the sample chops have some weird timing so I'm having a hard time headnodding along to this one when the sample is playing on the beat. Love the percussion work and as I said that bassline is really dope. Nice filtering/mix work. Keep it up.

Love the vibes on this. The bassline added is just pure gold! The overall atmosphere was dope and the mix is well done. Only thing I'd say is fatten up the drums a bit but other than that, this is very dope! Dropped a like :)

Hey!
First of all, beat could use changing percussion. Some breakdowns would be nice.
Maybe dropping the melody for few second, with only bass, kick and snare playing, would give it even more old school flavour.
Sample is nice, really chill, good job on mixing, I really enjoyed listening to this beat.

nice break ... nice groove ... i think the eq on the low end could use some work ... kick could bump more possibly ... needs a switch up

returned

This sound good breh , you sound like that cats evil bastard from montreal a little dont know if you know him . Yall should collab that would be epic . Everything sound spot on . Keep up the good work fam .

@BL3 - Thanks for the feed. Going to leave feed on your thread !

@LVtheAura - lol word, thanks for the feed !

@JayProd - You might be right about the drum that needs to be fatten. Thanks for the feed + the like !

@Purple Six Records - Thanks for the feed !

@Lucky Eleven - true for the percussion change up. "Maybe dropping the melody for few second, with only bass, kick and snare playing, would give it even more old school flavour." I did that ... Thanks for the feed!

@waalex - Word, I get that the track needs some more variation.. thanks for your feed !

@d1gd33p - true, but I didn't want the kick to be too aggressive. To have a real chill and laid back type of beat. Thanks for the feed !

@anaujiram - Thanks ,appreciate it ! No I don't know Evil Bastard ...

That's awesome mate!The mainsample is jazzy and uplifting,the bass is chill and the drums are great too,the hook is dope too,reminds me of old-school hip-hop instrumentals,Keep it up!

The beat has a real nice vibe, but have to echo some of the above regarding repetition. The bass is a little loud for my taste but I think that's just me.

Tight beat nonetheless, good job bro.

The drums are nice. You always seem to use nice kits. The sample honestly seems put together a little weird. Its a strange timing which sort of doesn't work but does (if that makes sense). I liked the overall atmosphere and the transition of the intro to the track. Thank you for the feed earlier.

I have another track if you wanna check it out: Bored on Sunday (F4F)

I like the idea of this beat, the mix is very clear and good. But i miss some power in the base, and if you would do a variation it would be much better i think.
But overall good work, respect!

Back