Chance The Rapper Type Beat - Soulful - "Lift Me Up" - Feedback

Headnod

New Beat. I feel like I have improved this time. I faced some challenges, and spend alot of time putting it all together. Tell me what you think.

The mix is pretty nice and warm. The vocal sample is a nice touch and blends with the organ well. Yeah I can hear chance the rapper all over this, along with some dramatic choir vocals. Maybe would of preferred the drums to come up a bit more but still its all nice and nothing bad really stands out to me. Overall good beat. Could u return the feedback? Thanks! No Matter What - FT. L e t s k e y & J Gordan

Definitely agree with The Thrillz, I can hear Chance on the 100%. This quality production right here. The mix is on point. My favor part is the hook. Loving the trumpets! Nothing negative to say here my brother keep up the good work and keep grinding! I automatically left a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. Return the feed?

Hey guys. Thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it.
I have returned the feedback to all of those who seemed serious about music and production in general. Go check it out.

And for you Hail Caesar beats: I listened to some of your beats, but I want to answer you here and not on youtube because I wanted to say something in general about your beats, and not a specefic beat.
- Like I said, I listened to some of the beats, and I could hear that you had a good idea of the different elements to a Trap/Hip Hop beat. What I would say is, first of all, maybe work a bit more on choosing the right sounds, especially the drums, they are so important to this genre. Maybe buy some good Hip Hop/Trap Drum Packages. If you want to pay a monthley fee, there is a site called Splice which is a good site for sounds, and they have new sound and drum packs everyday. After you have chosen the right drums, work on the mix. Make sure that when you equalize the kick, that you want it to go up a bit about 100Hz, that will make it pop out in the mix. Ofcourse it depends on the kick, but around 100Hz you will hear the roundness of the kick. Listen carefully to some of your favourite hip hop / trap songs and notice how it "sounds", and where in the spectrum the sounds are. I will not go more into detail, but pm me if you need anything.

- Heanod.

wow!! sounds amazing! the organ really impressed me, it gave the beat soul! the piano and horns sound great and the drum patterns are dope as well! I can hear chance the rapper on this forsure

Thanks for the feedback I'm gonna pm you.
I have returned the feedback to all of those who seemed serious about music and production in general. Go check it out.

And for you Hail Caesar beats: I listened to some of your beats, but I want to answer you here and not on youtube because I wanted to say something in general about your beats, and not a specefic beat.
- Like I said, I listened to some of the beats, and I could hear that you had a good idea of the different elements to a Trap/Hip Hop beat. What I would say is, first of all, maybe work a bit more on choosing the right sounds, especially the drums, they are so important to this genre. Maybe buy some good Hip Hop/Trap Drum Packages. If you want to pay a monthley fee, there is a site called Splice which is a good site for sounds, and they have new sound and drum packs everyday. After you have chosen the right drums, work on the mix. Make sure that when you equalize the kick, that you want it to go up a bit about 100Hz, that will make it pop out in the mix. Ofcourse it depends on the kick, but around 100Hz you will hear the roundness of the kick. Listen carefully to some of your favourite hip hop / trap songs and notice how it "sounds", and where in the spectrum the sounds are. I will not go more into detail, but pm me if you need anything.

- Heanod.

- Heanod.

so passive aggressive... you didn't respond to me and gave feedback to everyone else, why try and hide that behind generality? if you don't like the autotune then say so and review my beat.

Feedback has been returned.

And for you Bigpaps; I'm sorry that you feel that way. I have returned feedback to you as well :) Go check it out.

Back