Careful | ASAP Rocky type beat [F4F]

you need a little more variation..I would suggest changing the notes of the strings along with the 808s [unless I'm hearing it wrong]. Also sounds like you EQed a lot of the lows out...I like how the drums sound. it's just a personal preference of mine to add a little more variation. But having a vocalist can change that though

And I listened to "midnight blues" since it came on next. that one is pretty dope. i like the guitar, it adds like an eerie mysterious kinda vibe. the piano was fucking with me though, like maybe at times it was out of time. Maybe I'm trippin'..i like it though...dope work cuzz

you need a little more variation..I would suggest changing the notes of the strings along with the 808s [unless I'm hearing it wrong]. Also sounds like you EQed a lot of the lows out...I like how the drums sound. it's just a personal preference of mine to add a little more variation. But having a vocalist can change that though

And I listened to "midnight blues" since it came on next. that one is pretty dope. i like the guitar, it adds like an eerie mysterious kinda vibe. the piano was fucking with me though, like maybe at times it was out of time. Maybe I'm trippin'..i like it though...dope work cuzz
thanks for the feedback homie!

Damn dat Kick is so nice, where´d you get this from?

I like that very much, the way it sounds so organic

at least if you would have someone rapping vocals on it, you can do some little variations do make it fit together.

Damn dat Kick is so nice, where´d you get this from?

I like that very much, the way it sounds so organic

at least if you would have someone rapping vocals on it, you can do some little variations do make it fit together.
thanksforthefeed

Back