Caravan - LV the Aura (All feedback returned)

LVtheAura

Another drop from my new project released at the beginning of this month. I'm the rapper, producer and engineer so please critique it all. Drop links and I'll return feed!

Leave some love on soundcloud if you're feeling it as well.

the intro is nice. I like the bassline a lot, it's really cool and it doesn't become boring. :) I think you could bring some percussions just to put some more variations in the beat.
I would like to hear a bit more instruments in this beat, but that's just me. I like how vocals sits on top of the beat, you mixed them perfectly. overall, really nice job! good work!

I appreciate the feedback. I kind of was going for a minimalist feel but I definitely understand wanting more instruments. Thanks for the listen!

Daym brotha - the jazzy bounce to the beat with your flow...smh. Def one of the most talented cats on this site and you need to be pushing these tracks to libraries. Mix is perfect and your vocals sound crystal clear. That Kill Bill line is my favorite part of your flow. One thing I'd like is maybe a jazzy breakdown section with some ride cymbals and piano, then bring back in the vocals. I'd love to remix this.

Btw - I didn't forget about you...check your email today.

Smooth beat.

Listening to these through my monitors, I notice something about the vocals that are buging me.

Maybe add some heavier compression, some verb, and some EQ to give it that sizzle and elasticity to stretch over the instrumental.

keep it up bro

Not sure what your aim was with this, but the vibe is kind of corny with the upright bass, the song sounds like im listening to it from the bottom of a pringles can.. you really gotta up your mix game. I respect your hustle, but you got work to do if youre trying to make catchy/popular music.

Check out my latest: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/timbo-drums-sample-melody-513408/

Word, what monitors are you listening through? It's a jazz-infused beat, so if that's not your thing I can see why you wouldn't really feel it. But I haven't heard that from anyone else on these boards or off of them yet, so I'll see what others say. Thanks for the feed.

Daym brotha - the jazzy bounce to the beat with your flow...smh. Def one of the most talented cats on this site and you need to be pushing these tracks to libraries. Mix is perfect and your vocals sound crystal clear. That Kill Bill line is my favorite part of your flow. One thing I'd like is maybe a jazzy breakdown section with some ride cymbals and piano, then bring back in the vocals. I'd love to remix this.

Btw - I didn't forget about you...check your email today.

Dope, I'll check my email. I can send you over the stems if you do want to remix this. I'd love to hear what you come up with. Thanks for the feedback

Smooth beat.

Listening to these through my monitors, I notice something about the vocals that are buging me.

Maybe add some heavier compression, some verb, and some EQ to give it that sizzle and elasticity to stretch over the instrumental.

keep it up bro

Thanks for the listen. When you say stretch over the instrumental, do you mean so my vocals occupy more space in the mix? or sit into the mix more? I appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Another drop from my new project released at the beginning of this month. I'm the rapper, producer and engineer so please critique it all. Drop links and I'll return feed!

Leave some love on soundcloud if you're feeling it as well.

You articulate words very clearly, and your flow is almost perfectly on beat. Did you record the instruments or are they samples?

I personally don't think you need more instruments, this allows more space for your rap.

Whats up man,

I think you have a really nice delivery and and clear voice. its not really my type of music the beat and what not but it all has a great mix and nice sound overall.

Leave feedback here -https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/my-favorite-beat-f4f-513359/

You got a nice flow man, i like the sound of it. Just add some more energy at points i think either some more drums/change them . But otherwise sounds good bro keep it up

Sounds good, the only thing I don't like is when you cencored "shit" (don't like that noise)

You should definitely tighten up the bass and kick so the sound a little more correlated.

The rapping is really dope though, And that bassline is tight

i like where u censored shit, it reminds me of motorola-lil uzi vert. the rhymescheme, word choice and flow at 1:00-1:15 sounds SO SIMILAR to a rap track from 90s or 00s but i havent listened to whatever it was for too long and cant quite recall what it is reminding me of. the bass sounds awesome and your enunciation is great. i like that the drums aren't super hard, they fit well with the instrumentation. my criticism is rather abstract, subtle and i might just be hearing things but it feels like a lot of the verse there are words shoehorned into the lyrics for poetic effect rather than any other benefits, i think you may have went a bit overboard in that regard. whereas the simpler lyrics at 1:40 or so sound like the delivery is less "forced" and sounds a lot more natural. also i'm not sure if you noticed but you gave me feedback on two separate topics with a link for this one :d let me know when you want the favour returned!

i like where u censored shit, it reminds me of motorola-lil uzi vert. the rhymescheme, word choice and flow at 1:00-1:15 sounds SO SIMILAR to a rap track from 90s or 00s but i havent listened to whatever it was for too long and cant quite recall what it is reminding me of. the bass sounds awesome and your enunciation is great. i like that the drums aren't super hard, they fit well with the instrumentation. my criticism is rather abstract, subtle and i might just be hearing things but it feels like a lot of the verse there are words shoehorned into the lyrics for poetic effect rather than any other benefits, i think you may have went a bit overboard in that regard. whereas the simpler lyrics at 1:40 or so sound like the delivery is less "forced" and sounds a lot more natural. also i'm not sure if you noticed but you gave me feedback on two separate topics with a link for this one :d let me know when you want the favour returned!

thanks for the detailed feed, I really appreciate it. Do you mean like there's too many rhyming words within a short span so it sounds too forced and disjunct? Just want to clarify.

Your vocals are very clean and crisp but the beat seems to lack the power and depth to support your vocals. It's almost as if there's a space between the vocal and the beat that's preventing the vocals to sit on the beat nicely. Aside from the mix, you have a nice flow and tone to your voice. You seem to be able to control how you articulate yourself pretty well.

F4F - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rap-dirty-south-etc/pollard-party-f4f-513550/

thanks for the detailed feed, I really appreciate it. Do you mean like there's too many rhyming words within a short span so it sounds too forced and disjunct? Just want to clarify.
a mixture of some. regarding the delivery it wasnt really meant as a criticism, more of a reverse criticism - the simpler bit i referred to i felt the delivery was an improvement over the already good delivery in the earlier part as it felt more natural. with the lyrics i feel you dive in a bit too quick at the start with all the doubles, line 3 too hype lol, its a good line just too early, i like to hear stuff build into intensity rather than starting with it. i think the speed of the rhyme structure kinda limits the meaning you can put across, especially as you only get faster, the lyrics were solid bragadocio but didnt have much individuality. regardless its good and i struggled to find much to critique, my criticism is minor and more a matter of taste than any objective flaw with the track.

Last edited:
a mixture of some. regarding the delivery it wasnt really meant as a criticism, more of a reverse criticism - the simpler bit i referred to i felt the delivery was an improvement over the already good delivery in the earlier part as it felt more natural. with the lyrics i feel you dive in a bit too quick at the start with all the doubles, line 3 too hype lol, its a good line just too early, i like to hear stuff build into intensity rather than starting with it. i think the speed of the rhyme structure kinda limits the meaning you can put across, especially as you only get faster, the lyrics were solid bragadocio but didnt have much individuality. regardless its good and i struggled to find much to critique, my criticism is minor and more a matter of taste than any objective flaw with the track.

Ok cool thanks for following up homey.

This is not the type of music I listen to, so I can't say anything about the beat.
The vocals are clean tho, not like those youtube rappers recording on potatos lol
I like your flow too, maybe just change up the beat a bit.

Back