Can you give me feedback? I will return the favour

maxmustprofit

Hello,

Im a producer from London

I try to release a new instrumental every monday

I need feedback on my latest instrumental: YouTube

The main melody is a flute and some harmonic piano keys to match,
then a mix between a dirty 808 and a smooth Drake style bass.

I promise to give you feedback on ways to improve your tracks :)

Yo this beat is really really sick. This more falls under the genre of a true song as very little people give this much in depth production to their instrumentals. This highly differentiates you from other artists as I can clearly hear each part of the song change from Intro, Pre Chorus, Chorus, Verse Bridge, Verse, Bridge, Outro. I assume you know what your doing, keep these bangers up boyo!

I listened to the beat called 'The Knowledge' so Im gonna give feedback for that I don't know if thats the one you wanted feedback for but the link just lead me to your channel so I clicked that one. I like your sound selection it has a grime feel to it and it sounds dope your drums are also hard but I noticed that your drum timing is a lil off some sounds sound off and don't keep the flow of rhythm and thats important in Hip Hop style genres like Grime and stuff also your drums sound on point to the grid theres nothing wrong with that but adding some swing to them gives it a human feel and can enhance the rhythm.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rnative-hip-hop-trap-f4f-549034/#post50100856

nice chords man, the flute/ wind instrument is nice also. that glitch piano is to off beat for me though, the mix is solid af though man great dope on that! drums are clean af aswell

Back