Calm Chill Trap Beat | *Regret* | Feed4Feed

Mr.nRage

Gude,

before i re-arrange and remix this beat for the 14th time, i decided to leave it as it is and drop it. Any feedback is appreciated and will be returned! Esp. the different drumpattern in the hook seem to be irritating for some ppl - what do you think?

Thanks for listening!

Nice sounds used in the beat but I do think theres too much going on in the beat too many sounds playing at one time I think you should re-structure the beat and not have as much sounds playing at one time, this way each sound gets to shine in the mix it also leave room for vocals. I do think the mix is clean just needs more space but I'm not feeling the keys in the hook though I would probs change that up.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

this one is really dope brother, yeah some of the rapid rolls kinda sound oop. probably restructure and place some of the sounds on the verse maybe.

I think what might make it sound a bit busy is the conflicting melodies, maybe if the bass was a bit straighter or some of the synths followed one another it'd be different. Mix sounds sick and I think the drums are fine my dude. Got a link here if you want to hit me back man. Stay up, stay creative

Last edited:
Gude,

before i re-arrange and remix this beat for the 14th time, i decided to leave it as it is and drop it. Any feedback is appreciated and will be returned! Esp. the different drumpattern in the hook seem to be irritating for some ppl - what do you think?

Thanks for listening!

Thanks for your feedback from my other track.

Very clean mix! I would agree that the drum pattern in the chorus did throw me for a loop. Imo, I'm not sure you need all the extra kicks. You have quite a few layered machine-gun snares in there as it is so they feel distracting. That's just me tho. The only other thing is I would humanize the piano a little more so it sounds more realistic. Most of the notes sound like they are pressed with the same amount of force even though the length varies for some of them, if you get what I mean.

Great track overall. You definitely captured that atmospheric vibe. The synths remind me of the sound track from an indie game called North. (Didn't care for the game too much but I liked the OST)

Thank you all for the feedback so far. Seems like the switch up in the hook indeed isn't working that well, but the experiment was worth a try. Next one will be cleaner in programming!

All favors are returned!

Back