Bvtman - JstLkMvsik [Instrumental] | Kendrick Lamar GoodKidMaadCity type beat

dope oldskool vibe. Nice vocals chops on them. Maybe try to make it sound a little bit crispier and less muffled sounding.. Other then that its dope!

Nice instrumental super chill I think you should add it to the beat tape I don't know what the other beats are gonna be like but this would be a nice chill beat to have on the tape, I really dig the drums they sound dope and I like the switch up on the beat overall nice work.

Nice instrumental super chill I think you should add it to the beat tape I don't know what the other beats are gonna be like but this would be a nice chill beat to have on the tape, I really dig the drums they sound dope and I like the switch up on the beat overall nice work.

yo thanks man, I was gonna make this like the first beat of a new beat tape i made called Proto0707 lol. maybe

I like this beat. I can see that Kendrick influence with those alarm type sounds in the change up e.g. Sounds a lot like a Sounwave type beat in Kendricks mixtape days, this is more like a beat in Overly Dedicated. Especially the second part. I think some parts seemed slightly muffled. May be the drums with the melody frequency clashing.

Here's mine if you have time.

The Neptunes type beat: M5 by Mango

Last edited:
Excellent work, man. I think the world needs more music like this. Enjoy the relaxed vibe, but one that also seems urgent because of the way you chopped it up. I can only imagine K. Dot would drop something touching on a track like this. I really don't have much to say outside of that. I love how you changed it up at the end as well. Kept it interesting. Oh. And I assumed the "muffled" sound, which I suppose is an accurate way of describing, was purposeful, so I wouldn't think too much about it if you didn't even notice yourself. Keep it up.

Check this out if you wouldn't mind.

yo this is slick fire. you really nailed the tone of the beat.
some general crits
- clean up that beat (eq compression on instruments)
- level it so it sounds like your in the room when it was played
- mix the same way like your in the same room
- also try not to over muffle the sound

i like the second half of the beat a lot, good stuff m8!

Back