Burn After Listening

Spuntastic

Yo everyone,

since I finished my first full-lenght album a few days ago, I figured it's about time to spread the word. I'm making beats for about 3 years now and this release is the first one I'm satisfied with.
As I'm kind of a cinephile, I put a lot of movie quotes into my 'Instrumentals'. I'm a little afraid this could become a problem from a legal perspective. But as long as noone knows me and my music, I got nothing to be afraid of I guess.
My music is mostly sample-based hiphop. I try to hold it oldschool but I'm not eager to make the quality intentionally worse, just so you can hear the needle on the record.
Would be nice to hear some feedback, positive or negative doesn't matter, as long as it's constructive. I personally think my biggest issue still is the final mastering. I can't afford good monitors at the moment, so I'm mostly mixing with my headphones (Technics RP-DJ1200) which is kind of a no-go, I know. But I'm trying to listen to my mixes on every device I can find, before releasing them. In the car of a friend for example.
I'm not aiming for money, I'm more interested in establishing a little fanbase, getting more known n stuff. That's why my music is available for free:
spuntastic.bandcamp.com/ - You can download the full digital album there [I'm offering a physical medium for 4€, but don't care about that, unless you like it so much that you want to purchase a CD :cool: ]
soundcloud.com/spuntastic - Ofc I got a soundcloud page. You can listen to everything there and download every track seperately. That's the main reason I created a bandcamp page, it seems you can only download single tracks on Soundcloud, not the full playlist. So if you want to save some time, just use the "name your price" function for the digital download on bandcamp and enter 0€.

Cheers,
Spuntastic

Last edited:
As far as I know, expiration date comes after 70 years since the end of the calendar year in which the author of the work died. So in this case I would recommend really old movies, just to avoid problems with law ;)
At least that's how It works in Polish law.

Back