Bund&Grund - & Moe - instrumental [F4F]

Great trip hop track! Love the samples and your glitchy drumwork made it better. I can hear Chance or Kyle on this one. I followed and liked you on SC. PLease leave a like and a comment on my latest track! I would appreciate it! Stay blessed!

Great trip hop track! Love the samples and your glitchy drumwork made it better. I can hear Chance or Kyle on this one. I followed and liked you on SC. PLease leave a like and a comment on my latest track! I would appreciate it! Stay blessed!

Thank you for your feedback! really appreciate it! nice track, cool vocal samples and very nice drums! looking forward to more!!

I like the feel of this one. I think a bit more instrumentation could help the overall vibe of this track. There isn't much to keep my attention. Kick sounds present in track, along with the hi-hats in the back; nice mixing there. Keep working!

This screams Nxworries all over it haha.. but u have your own twist don't worry.. digging the pitched vox and the overall dreamy feel.. my kind of shit obviously lol .. Chilled.. loving the rhythm too keep it up digging this.. followed peace brotherssisterswhatever

Oh my gawd, ya'll my dudes gotta say 10/10 100%
Oldschool quality beat, i feel that 2000's when "Mark Ronson - Ooh We" type music was popular....
Fuck man, i love it, subbed and liked and errythin.

Mark Ronson - Ooh We

ayeeee, I came here not knowing what to expect, but I wasn't disappointed. pretty cool man, nice vibe, would be a good soundtrack for skating. keep it up

Maaan. I am late on returning feedback I apologize. But this beat is dope! I like the off hitting snare. That sample is really dope as well. Those keys are really smooth. I'm really feeling this

Back